Thrift Store Donations
Donation Drop-off Details
1310 East Gude Drive, rear door
Rockville, MD 20850
DONATION DROP-OFF HOURS:
Mon. & Tues., 10 am – 2 pm only
All donations should be clean and in working condition.
Thank you for saving your treasures for Wagging Tails!
Thank you for choosing to donate your items to our thrift store. All proceeds from the sale of donated items supports the work of the Montgomery County Humane Society, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization which shelters, cares for and adopts out homeless animals and offers affordable pet services for the community.
WE CAN CURRENTLY ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
on Mon. & Tues., 10 am – 2 pm only:
- Art and decor items
- Baby/toddler items
- Bags and packing materials
- Books (limit: 1 box – no magazines, text books or encyclopedias, please)
- Clothing & shoes
- Christmas trees (in boxes only, please)
- Craft items
- Dish sets/kitchenware
- Electronics (with remote only, flat-screen TVs only)
- Framed and unframed artwork
- Furniture (small/med., non-upholstered)
- Holiday items
- Linens (laundered, stain-free vintage & packaged)
- Office/school supplies
- Party supplies
- Pet items (clean and gently used)
- Photo frames and albums
- Small electric appliances (clean and working, please)
- Stuffed animals
- Televisions (flat screen w/ remote only)
- Towels/sheets (clean, laundered or new, please)
- Toys & games
We update these lists regularly – please visit this site again soon, and thank you for thinking of us!
How to Donate:
Please bring donations to the rear of Gude Plaza. Due to high volume, expect a line on donations days. Please stay in your car until your turn at the loading dock – this is for your safety and ours. Please do not leave items at any time other than donation hours, which are Mon. & Tues., 10-2. Thank you for your cooperation. Tax deduction receipts are available.
Unfortunately, we cannot return boxes or bags used for donated items.