Thrift Store Donations
Donation Drop-off Details
1328 East Gude Drive, rear door
Rockville, MD 20850
NEW DONATION DROP-OFF HOURS:
All donations should be clean and in working condition.
Call (301) 279-0345
Thank you for saving your treasures for our thrift store!
All proceeds from the sale of donated items support the work of the Montgomery County Humane Society, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization which shelters, cares for and adopts out homeless animals, and offers affordable, life saving services for pets in our community.
- Baby/toddler items (no car seats)
- Bags and packing materials
- Books (no magazines, text books or encyclopedias, please)
- Clothing & shoes
- Christmas trees (in boxes only, please)
- Craft items
- Decor items
- Dish sets/kitchenware
- Electronics (with remote only, flat-screen TVs only)
- Framed and unframed artwork
- Furniture (small/med., non-upholstered)
- Holiday/seasonal items and decor
- Lamps and home decor
- Linens (laundered, stain-free vintage & packaged)
- Office/school supplies
- Party supplies
- Pet items (clean and gently used)
- Photo frames and albums
- Small electric appliances (clean and working, please)
- Stuffed animals
- Televisions (flat screen w/ remote only)
- Towels/sheets (clean, laundered or new, please)
We update these lists regularly – please visit this site again soon, and thank you for thinking of us!
How to Donate:
Please bring donations to the rear of Gude Plaza. Due to high volume, expect a line on donations days. Please stay in your car until your turn at the loading dock – this is for your safety and ours. Please do not leave items at any time other than donation hours, which are Sundays and Wednesdays 10-2. Thank you for your cooperation. Tax deduction receipts are available.
Unfortunately, we cannot return boxes or bags used for donated items.