MCHS members play an important role in sustaining our work all year long, and members can take advantage of a number of benefits. Benefits are cumulative: members at each successive level are entitled to receive unique benefits and all the benefits of each preceding level.
Basic Membership: $35/year
- Subscription to the Animal Lover newsletter.
- Eligibility to join Education Systems Federal Credit Union (ESFCU)*. As an ESFCU member, take advantage of low loan rates, low fees, and high yield dividends on savings products. *If you were referred by ESFCU, please write ESFCU in Paypal’s instructions to merchant when purchasing your membership. For more information visit ESFCU.org or call (301) 779-8500.
- Discounts to select MCHS events.
Family Membership: $50/year
- For families of two or more people
- Special communications from MCHS
- Personal briefings by key staff members
- Invitations to exclusive MCHS events
- One-on-one meetings with the President and other key staff.
Please note that we need your mailing address as part of your membership. Please furnish this information it PayPal, and give PayPal permission to relay it to us.
Or, if you would prefer to mail a check or money order, please download this pdf, complete and mail with payment to MCHS, 601 S. Stonestreet Ave., Rockville, MD 20850.
The Montgomery County Humane Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
MCHS does not sell, rent, or share its donor list with any other organizations or individuals.
United Way #8330
Combined Federal Campaign #54823
Maryland Charity Campaign #6035
Federal Tax ID #52-6044968