Their lives depend on you. Really.
Here’s how you can help today …
On our website, you can elect to make a one-time donation or set up a monthly subscription through PayPal. Please include your mailing address so that we can send a receipt for your tax records. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Or, set up recurring donations (bill pay) through your online banking
- Log in to your bank’s online bill pay website
2. Enter MCHS as a ‘payee’ in the bill pay center.
3. For the address and telephone number, use: 601 South Stonestreet Avenue, Rockville, MD 20850, 240-252-2555
4. Create a recurring or “automatic” payment to MCHS (making sure to choose an amount, start date, and frequency)
5. Your bank will do the rest.
Or, mail donations to:
Montgomery County Humane Society
601 South Stonestreet Avenue
Rockville, MD 20850-4131
Your contributions go straight to work to help our dogs and cats receive TLC, medical attention, food and loving care while they wait adoption.
The Montgomery County Humane Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
MCHS does not sell, rent, or share its list of donors with any other organizations or individuals.
United Way #8330
Combined Federal Campaign #54823
Maryland Charity Campaign #6035
Federal Tax ID #52-6044968