We’re very fortunate to have a supportive community in which to carry out our work.
During the year, numerous schools, clubs, businesses and community groups sponsor events and a range of other activities to raise funds for MCHS. These events and activities include:
- Restaurant: percent of sales nights
- Hairdressers or groomers: percent of a cut/treatment day
- Retailers: percent of a specific sale day/time period
- Car washes
- Dog walks
- Drives for towels, toys, funds, etc.
- Bake sales and/or lemonade stands
- Dress-down at work days
If you or your organization are interested in conducting a community-sponsored fundraiser to support our work, please contact our special events coordinator.