1. Cut two rectangles of fleece with the dimensions 26” x 16”.
2. Draw a 22” x 12” rectangle inside ONE of the cutouts with a marking pen. There should be a two inch border.
3. Place both pieces of fleece on top of each other with the marked piece on top, facing up. Pin the pieces together.
4. Cut both pieces with strips about 1” wide from the edge of the fabric to the marked border.
5. Begin closing the cushion by tying strips from each side together in a knot. Tie strips around three sides.
6. Place the foam pad or polyester fiber fill between the two fabric pieces and close the cushion by tying the rest of the strips on the open side.