Interested in Becoming a Foster "Parent"?
Here's How the Foster Program Works
• You provide a temporary, loving home along with socialization, food, litter and other supplies.
• You choose the type of animal you would like to foster. We will help you pick the specific pet.
• You are invited to attend MCHS adoption events.
• MCHS pays for basic shots and for the foster's spay/neuter.
• MCHS will put your foster pet's photo and information on our website.
Foster homes are needed for all types of animals from dogs and cats to rabbits, guinea pigs, other small mammals, birds and reptiles.
If you have questions about the Foster Program, please call (240) 793-4201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to become a foster volunteer, complete and submit the application. Someone from the Foster Program will contact you, and we will be with you every step of the way.
• We'll answer your questions.
• We'll offer advice.
• We'll give you encouragement.
Join us and find out how rewarding it is to be a foster "parent".