Foster Volunteer Requirements/Commitments
In order to be approved as a foster parent, you must meet the following requirements:
• Written and/or verbal approval of landlord (if you are renting).
• Provide own transportation for veterinary appointments at a minimum of every two weeks, or in case of an emergency.
• Have a flexible schedule.
• Commitment of at least six months to the program.
• Complete a Foster Care Application and sign a foster care agreement.
• Home visit/training interview by foster staff.
• Ability to lift, push, carry 15-20 pounds.
• Ability to offer physical separation from your animals as needed.
Foster Program Hours
by appointment only